May 3, 2009

Grill Shopping......

After taking my daughter back to school today, Mr. Grumps and I will be "meandering" around the local hardware store "hot spots" in our continued search for a small, moderately priced, well built, Weber gas grill. I know many people think that it's just a grill, but after owning many over the past 20 years, I can honestly say that you get what you pay for. There really is a big difference cooking on a quality appliance, as opposed to one that's cheap and easy to assemble.

I once had the unfortunate experience of getting my eyebrows and hairline singed off due to a faulty starter and leak. Needless to say, Mr. Grumps has never heard the end of that sorted story, and is now sympathetic to finding the right grill.

I showed Mr. Grumps that this was the one I would want if we won the lottery-

And after a lot of funny noises and a bit of sarcastic grumbling,






....this is the one he suggested.


Mr. Grumps will be eating boiled hotdogs for dinner tonight.

No comments: