April 12, 2009

"The Beginning..."

Many times, I am asked to share my "food creativity" and ideas. I have accepted the fact that I am hopelessly addicted to recipes, recipe books, recipe cards, food shows, food magazines, food conferences, food websites, and just about anything related to food preparation. While some people have mystery novels or stacks of best-selling fiction on their nightstand, I have cookbooks. I actually enjoy waiting in the doctor's office for an appointment as long as there are great food magazines. I think you get the picture. The new word that seems to define my passion is "foodie". So, I guess that's what I am, a foodie.

In a nutshell, I have decided to pursue this as a hobby, and share my experiences and adventures from my little kitchen and beyond.

I'm hoping this blog might inspire you to acquire the love of cooking as much as I do.

Thought For the Day:
"Nothing would be more tiresome
than eating and drinking
if God had not made them a pleasure, as well as a necessity."

-Voltaire